Blackstone Fortress Basing
I've been meaning to do something about the bases of the miniatures I have painted for Blackstone Fortress for a while now, and I finally got around to it. I bought some clear resin crystals from Green Stuff World that I glued to the bases and tinted with Turquoise and Purple Glaze from the Nostalgia '94 range. Even though the glazes are quite thin out of the bottle, I still had to water them down a bit to keep the transparent look for the crystals. I finished off the bases with black sand from Geek Gaming Scenics.
The Explorers
Hopefully the crystals on the bad guys' bases aren't of the healing variety!
I still have quite a few minitures to paint for this game, but I've managed to do a fair amount. In the campaign we're currently running we drew the Chaos Beastmen card for our Legacy deck (meaning they'll turn up more often as enemies) so I'll be looking to paint them next. Below is the list of models included in the game and what I've painted so far.
- Janus Draik, Rogue Trader
- Taddeus the Purifier, Ministorum Priest (painted)
- Espern Locarno, Imperial Navigator (painted)
- Pious Vorne, Missionary Zealot
- UR-025, Imperial Robot
- Dahyak Grekh, Kroot Tracker
- Amallyn Shadowguide, Eldar Ranger (painted)
- Rein and Raus, Ratling Twins (painted)
- Obsidius Mallex, Chaos Lord
- 2 Chaos Space Marines
- 4 Chaos Beastmen
- 4 Ur-Ghuls (painted)
- 4 Negavolt Cultists (painted)
- 2 Rogue Psykers (painted)
- 4 Spindle Drones (painted)
- 14 Traitor Guardsmen

Comments
Post a Comment